Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Night moody

Night shooting is fun. We can play all sorts of games with the camera settings to make the scene look like daylight, or so the viewer can barely make anything out. I like to edit the shots to be dark like my eyes saw it, but bring up the colour a bit, and sometimes show effects our eyes don't see.

I've always wanted some shots of the cone of light from beneath the streetlights, stretching off into the distance. Preferably with a curve in the road, but when I saw this I didn't complain.


Yes, a house in an industrial area. I suspect it's an office, or a storage area, but at one time I'm pretty sure that people lived there. Zoning might have been different back then.


This was shot at the same place I got the nice panorama yesterday. If you missed it, go back for a look, you won't regret it. Third one down. A few nights ago I was trying to get a long streak across the sky, but had an equipment adventure. This night was better, but still not quite what I have in mind.  I'll keep working on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!