Sunday, December 11, 2016

Two buds, a retrospective

These two buds. I first noticed them early October, after we'd had some snow and figured they were doomed. Some of these roses are tough, so you never know. These guys are still there, and I've been out shooting them fairly regularly.

Why? Roses are beautiful, and with a bit of frost they are amazing. Plus, the two of them are tough to shoot together, to get both of them in focus, and still get a nice background. Good practice for me. So in case you've missed some along the way, here they are.

Oh, and before I start the photos, if anyone wants to come over and try their hand at shooting them, I'll be happy to brew you up a fresh cup of French Press coffee, just to steady your hand, you understand.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!