Sunday, April 17, 2016

Summer weekend

Started with a lovely run. Add in a bit of gardening, and patio clean up. Add in a visit from a costal buddy in town to work for a few weeks. Awesome BBQ.

First day this year we had coffee on the patio in the morning. We've eaten on the patio a couple times this year, but this is the first time we've had a guest.

Back to work tomorrow. Sigh. I want to take the week off work and run and bike in the warmth.

A Friday sunset. I'd have shown it to you earlier, but Apple Photos and iPhotostream or whatever it's called was being pissy. I'm researching alternatives.

My writing buddy this morning. Me trying to keep my head in the shade.

The patio and garden looking pretty darned spiffy for mid-April!

Snoozing kitties, just because.

Celina expressing her distain for not being let out.

Another view of the patio in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!