Thursday, November 5, 2015

Your last chance for a while

I've had one request for an AMA (ask me anything.) This is blog 1999. If you don't ask now, you'll lose your chance. Don't say I didn't warn you. Maybe I'll make up questions and attribute them to you. After having lots of coffee and chocolate.

Slugdom has struck this week. I celebrate a laid off buddy finding work at a good company, coffee with a buddy, and lunch with a buddy, but other than that there isn't much to write home about.

In my epic swim commentary I missed the idea of inserting screen shots. I don't know how I did that. Or didn't. I've had a request for the slo-mo, but that will be next week. There are evidently ways to insert a voice over, circles and arrows, and other ways of making it great. Who knew? All this new fangled technology has me baffled sometimes. Some days I think I'm nearly the geezer that didn't know how to deal with a VCR. Soon.

The swim Tuesday was pretty good, but to fit into the crowd I had to start at an odd time on the pace clock, then I lost track a bit. I'm pretty sure I was about 18:30 for the K. Then some hard 100's, on 2 min, some backstroke to cool down.

There was a spin session in there somewhere, getting perilously close to the retaste zone while spinning up. I kind of goofed there, I hadn't meant to go so hard but got carried away.

Don't ask about yoga.

Running is de nada. None. Zero. Nothing since Sunday. I've been feeling tired and run down. Winter is almost here.

So tired and run down I think I'll go to bed now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!