Thursday, December 11, 2014

You are missing lots of cranky

I've started this a bunch of times, and it all quickly descended to a bullet point list of cranky. Let me just say the drivers this time of year piss me off, and leave it at that. Another month till I go to a mall.

I had a very nice long course swim on Monday, a little under 20 minutes not working too hard on pace, but trying to find and stay in rhythm. It came and went.

There was a novel writing brainwave, and I'm now busy rewriting the first thing I wrote, starting many many years ago. I can't wait for vacation in a few days. Really.

And lets see. My fingers are still trying to sneak in a bullet point list on me. I'd better wrap this. Nobody wants to read cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!