Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I need another vacation

The first part of my vacation was wonderful, having some naps during the day and catching up on my rest.

The second part of my vacation was wonderful, social butterflying here, here (though not many people read that one; you might have missed it), and here mainly at When Words Collide, which was wonderful.

Then back at work getting caught up. And lots more stuff assigned to me. The dull task has not gone away, more's the pity, though I'm about 2/3 through. The other ones are interesting.

I was a bit of a slacker last couple of nights, but ran, sort of, tonight. My legs were feeling heavy and a little bit unsteady, so I only went 3 K, starting easy, and doing a good walk, and a better stretch session after.

Supposedly the internet is much faster now. Some speed tests give me results that are about the same as what I had, varying all the way up to the top of what I've paid for. The guy at the ISP did say that I wouldn't see much difference on small files, but big files should be much quicker. Let's see.

Now it's bedtime. I missed you all while my internet was down. Did you miss me? Did you notice I was gone? Funny, that's what the cats say.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, I missed you!! Glad you're back.

    Sorry though to hear your legs are still acting up. Could it be hip flexors. Mine tend to tighten up and cause issues when I'm walking. More stretching helps.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!