Thursday, March 21, 2013

This'n that

This week has been a bit of a whirlwind. Although our vacation was very relaxing, and we had Sunday to stir about the house, getting back up to speed at work after 3 weeks off was a bit of a leap. In addition, the first thing was to find my office. I knew there was a move coming so I was all packed up. My office this week is nice. Cold, but nice.

Here's the good part of the view
Untitled

Here's the not so good part.
Untitled

I have to be packed up again tomorrow, and I move to an internal office. The only view is another office. Oh well.
As some of you know, I like photos that have reflections in them. This is a gooder.
Untitled

After work today we went over to Southcenter mall to look at Canstruction. Stuff made out of stacks of cans. Very cool.

Untitled

In other news, Curtis has discovered a new place to hang out. Now I'm afraid to put the paperweight collection back there.
Untitled

My legs are feeling better today. I'm walking normally, but there is still some creakiness. Slept like a rock last night, which is very unusual for me, and was woken up by the alarm clock, which is even rarer than a good night's sleep.
There was something else, and now it will have to wait for another time.



2 comments:

  1. That typewriter is neat. I've participated in our local Canstruction a few times with my Society of Women Engineers group. The student chapter took it over a few years ago and I haven't done as much since then. One year we built a giant Clifford the Big Red Dog. It had A LOT of cans. Such a fun way to give to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh - I forgot Canstruction was on. I work near Southcentre. I need to head over there at lunch anyway so I will be sure to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!