Sunday, November 18, 2012

A short weekend, a short post

Lots happened this weekend, but I still managed to get in a good run, and strong spin. Two hours on the bike today. Good warm up, 20 minutes about 200 watts to get really warmed up, then some spin ups and peak efforts. Not as peak as a couple workouts ago, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Then BBQ some rack of lamb for Linda and her sister. The photos didn't turn out. Sorry.

It seems like a few minutes ago was heading home on Friday night, now I'm all packed for a swim in the morning, and ready to head to bed soon.

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good BBQ'd rack of lamb. I'm sure the pictures wouldn't have even captured the true amazement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rack of lamb is what I BBQ best. These pics sure wouldn't have. Not compared to some of the other pics I've taken.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!