Monday, September 24, 2012

Unknown stuff

This post will be full of stuff you don't want any more details about. You want it to remain unknown. Unlike the chocolate.

The difficulties in upgrading computer memory on a 4 year old computer.
Decision issues about 10.8.2 and 6.0 and iPad 3
Trying to figure out (way too many!) front door options. Plus the other outside doors.
And 2 outside windows.
Starting to track re-shingle options.
The joys of home ownership.
Colonoscopy results.
The slippery finger of life.
Cholesterol  levels.
Complicated data transformations and migrations and mutations.
What I think of Britain and Canada merging diplomatic staff and other Harper stupidity.


Run Meter results from today's run. Which went really well, thanks for asking. Hot out. Warmed up, then ran strides. Ran easy and walked to cool down. About 45 minutes total. So nice out!

This is an unretouched photo from Saturday morning. Just to get your minds off the things you don't want to know any more about.



7 comments:

  1. When you list it like this:

    "Colonoscopy results.

    The slippery finger of life."

    Yeah, I *really* don't want to know anything. ;-P

    I'm afraid my eyes did glaze over on a few things. But I bet Kris would chat you up over those very same things. He will still want to know about the chocolate, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just slipped those in there, wondering if anyone would notice. Glad someone is actually paying attention. Yum Bakery, Calgary Farmer's Market. We should make a date to meet there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear the political rant. I always enjoy your political rants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them! I'm still mulling this one over. Not much detail yet to work on. As if Harper wants anyone to have any facts to discuss, including himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the image Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did notice those two, and may have had a visual. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I've been having more fun with photos since I got the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!