Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Does rollering count?

Monday I thought it was time to get back in the pool, back or no back. Swimming is tough when your back is feeling grumpy. Only in the pool for a half hour and the flip turns were a floundering floppy mess. It was like I had no core strength at all.

Monday evening I got serious about rollering on the T ball, and that really seemed to help. Tuesday thing got all creaky during the day again, especially my hip flexors. It felt like I'd been trying to sit cross legged for hours, trying to hold my back straight without using my arms.

Rolled on the ball again tonight. There were some painful spots. Tried to plank and thought my guts were going to fall out. That didn't last long. Does rollering count as a workout?

1 comment:

  1. No, it doesn't count as a workout. ;) How long was your plank attempt? Maybe you can count that?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!