Sunday, June 17, 2012

A surprise guest and chinook followup

Oddly enough I found it hard to get to sleep last night. I was so tired I couldn't get comfortable and thrashed around a while. Then I was up early to cuddle cats and snooze in my chair a bit. Then I napped again once Linda got up.

I feel pretty good today. Nothing really hurts, though I'm not keen on doing stairs two at a time or anything. They posted the formal results. I was indeed last in my age group, but not last overall. Here's the string of result data, if you care to read it. All the results are here, if you have a buddy that you want to look up. Note that all transition times are included in the bike leg.

  Pos     Time    Name                  City, Country      Plc/Total Category   #       Plc  Time  /100m   Plc  Time   km/hr    Plc   Time    km



69     7:17:03 Keith Cartmell                           10/10  Men 50-59    40       34   41:25  2:05     68 3:38:33 26.4     69 2:57:07  8:27 


That isn't the easiest thing in the world to read is it?

The big exercise was mowing and weed whacking the lawn. I was ready for another nap after that. Linda had marinated a wonderful rack of lamb so I barbecued that and we had an early supper.

Then our surprise guest came. He's grown more!

We went for a walk with him down to Fish Creek. That did me good, though now I'm tired again. Somehow I don't think I'm going to go for a swim tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!