Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Achey creaky swim, plus one last winter photo

Take a week off swimming and you fall off whatever progress has been made. It was slow and kind of clunky today for most of the swim. Towards the very end it was feeling better, just a little. Only swam 45 minutes, swim, kick, pull, easy.

My shoulders are killing me this evening, and I now know I'm not going to get on the bike. I'm also pretty sure I'm not going to dive into a bottle of wine. But I have been moderately productive around the house, so it's not a total write off.

When I was out the back alley making sure the water pools were draining I noticed a neat effect in the snow. The lattice fence shaded the snowdrift in the back so it formed little rills or ridges. That and the shade makes a neat photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!