Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm in the video! Twice!

How cool is that! The first time is 34 seconds in, look in the bottom left corner. Then about 6:54 I'm in the background on the run. Here it is. What's neat is this isn't the usual pro-fest video, it's mostly age groupers doing their thing. You might be in it. I thought I saw him and her, but am not sure. You'll have to look for yourselves. If you find yourself, please post about when so we can watch and cheer.

For people that would click on a link to see some photos of me, but wouldn't go through the results page to get them, here you are.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I always love those clips and movies that people catch. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized you in that clip because of your mustache! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cool! Are you the guy in red in the run clip? I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!