Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Springtime in Alberta. More!!??

How much more can there be? It snowed last night, in case you were wondering about the indignation in the title. When we went to bed it was snowing pretty good, but not much had arrived. I just looked out my window to see my neighbour shoveling their driveway. Her daughter is digging out her car. There is 6 inches of snow on it.

I think the problem is that I keep putting my heavy duty winter boots down in the basement. That's sort of like doing a thorough car wash in the summer.

I feel not too bad today, even though the transition from horizontal to vertical is incomplete. But I thought you'd want to know about the weather.

Yoga is on the agenda, and if that goes well, maybe get back on the bike and see how an easy spin feels. And snow shoveling, can't forget that. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry but think about how good it will feel when it finally gets there?

    I've been walloped by illness too. Feel Better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's snowing here too. I'm over it. Maybe Old Man Winter wants a party before he goes away?

    Hope you continue to feel better. I think yoga might help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grumble, grumble, grumble....

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!