Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First 'real' spin workout this season

I don't think I'm gonna hurl, but my core is sure feeling it. Part of the issue is that I can't put as much weight on my hands as I usually do. The other part is that I haven't done this for a while. My butt isn't as sore as I thought, but it hurts too. During the session, my calves felt very heavy, which is a new one for me.

Lots of warm up, then some one leg drill, some accelerations, some 2 min on, 2 off, cool down, stretched after. It's all a blur to me. About the only thing I remember of the night is K and C comparing heart rates. If mine ever went that high I'd explode. K brought cupcakes!!

1.66 hr

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes, yummy!! The spin class would be a blur to me as well, if cupcakes made an entrance! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are having too much fun in spin class...I'm coming to crash them later this month.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!