Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun easy spin

Tonight was to be an hour of easy spin, high rpm and low heartrate, upper zone 1 if possible. I felt like a dork all dressed up in my gear, pedaling like mad at about 10 Khp. I noodled around the neighbourhood for a while, then when riding past a co-worker's home, found him outside working on a bike computer. I stopped to chat for a minute. His wife showed up a few minutes later ready to ride. So we chatted as rode together up the path from Woodbine to the reservoir. She kept going to the hospital and I went back down 24th street to home, nice and easy for what was really about an hour ride.

What's interesting to me is that the hill on 24th used to be a major effort to get up. I barely noticed it tonight. My legs liked the ride and feel less tight. A swim tomorrow should help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!