Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bike Photos

I was up early and installed the bike computer today. Here's the promised photos. It's kind of hard to take a photo of a bike because the camera tends to focus on whatever it is behind the bike. And yes, those are wine bottles. And yes, there's more than what shows up in the photos.

Hmmm, blogger doesn't seem to want to accept photos this am. So I'll cheat, and put them on my other website. Got to bike photos for the photos, or to Keith's Homepage for the home page, which has a link to the bike photos, and other non-fitness ramblings. The photos are fairly big, and might require you to resize your browser windowto get the full glory. I'm sorry if you have a dial up connection; the file size is fairly large because I was excited about getting the pictures and didn't reset my camera.

1 comment:

  1. nice bike but that is one hell of a wine collection there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!